Friday, May 08, 2009

Soon!

Aunt Carolyn, I've heard that you are upset because I've been such a blog slacker. :) I do apologize. My in-laws came to town (Hi Chrys and Ken!) and this week is finals. I've got over a hundred essays to grade for work, so I spend a lot of spare time reading papers on stuff like this year's classic "Crank: High Voltage." We do have some pictures from when we went to "A Day Out With Thomas" last weekend, and eventually I'll post those, but they are on Juston's computer. As far as a quick update, Juston planted grass in the backyard, Frankie is starting to sing all the time and is trying to buck naps, and I'm feeling better now that I'm in the second trimester. I still can't cook, so any casseroles or money for pre-made food are very much appreciated. :) (Let's just say I opened the fridge this morning to get out Frankie's lunch before preschool and it's a good thing the sink was nearby. The kitchen and I are *not* friends.) Work is good for Juston and I. We're all staying busy! Here are some random pictures from about a month ago to tide you over until I get around to something more substantial (grades are due May 18th, so probably sometime around then.)

Frankie rides his bike in the backyard, sans pants. Who needs pants?


Frankie took this one all by his bad self.

No comments: