Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The 'Day Out'

Here's the pictures. I'm not going to be witty; I've still got a pile of late work to grade. Can someone remind me next semester that being nice means more work for me? So play nice and just look at the photographs and imagine me making some clever quip about trains or French people or whatever you think might be funny in association with them.

Petting zoo; he got way more into this than we originally thought he would; as an added bonus, one goat decided to try and eat my dress.




He didn't really like Sir Topamhat. Can't blame him, really.

With grandma.


On the train.







Next to a giant train.



2 comments:

Evans not Evens lol said...

you should facebook that pic of mom she looks really good.

Annie Gedge said...

That is an adorable picture of Chrys and Frankie. He looked a whole lot happier earlier that day; that's for sure!