Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Underwear and Outerwear

Today while I was getting ready to go to the gym, Frankie slipped out of my room (he usually likes to hang out within close visual range of myself.) When I left the room and went to find him, I was greeted by this:

Yes. He had stolen my bra and placed it on the dog. I don't normally post pictures of my underwear on the internet, but he was just so darn pleased with himself (and it's pretty standard underwear, anyway.) I even made myself late for my aerobics class because I had to snap some pictures.



And Grandma Chrys, we're finally getting good use out of your knitted hats because brrrrr it's cold outside!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the bra on bridget. Frankie also thinks he is funny. What a kid you have their. I love you guys grandma chrys