Friday, January 02, 2009

Cute Toddlers + Heavy Machinery = Bliss

I know I'm doing the holidays all out of order and that I haven't even done Christmas day yet, but that's just the way things are this year. I've gotten way too spoiled not working or doing anything all that productive since getting home and I've spent too much time playing Super Mario Galaxy. I also apologize to those of you who've seen these photos on Facebook - Juston's ahead of me on uploading things to the internet.

Frankie absolutely loved Grandpa's heavy machinery. Ken owns a construction business and keeps all of his diggers and plows at the farm, so there were lots of things to attract Frankie's attention. Every morning he would wake up and first thing he would say, "I wanna ride the digger now, please!" Luckily it snowed every day, so there was plenty to plow and many opportunities to ride machines. Frankie still asks for diggers now that we're back in Atlanta - he sure misses Grandma and Grandpa's farm!
Getting ready to go outside...



Waiting impatiently...


Let the fun begin!




1 comment:

jenny said...

isn't that every kids dream, riding in a digger? he looks so cute in his snow gear.