Friday, February 22, 2008

Unanswerable Questions





Why does my child adore Teletubbies? I mean, we're verging on an obsession. First thing in the morning 'baby, baby', later in the day 'baby, baby', last thing before bedtime 'baby, baby.' What is the power of that baby in the sun and why has it taken hold of my child?


Why is it, that a child will happily attend ward nursery up until his or her eighteen-month mark and after that all hell breaks loose?


Do you have any more questions that baffle the universe?

2 comments:

Heather Bay said...

Mary- saw your blog on your facebook and I must say that this one of the most interesting and nicely written blogs I've see in awhile. ROCK ON.
*Heather from the BYU film program

Jacki said...

Oh that stinking baby. I know that because I can't stand it, my girl is going to love it. I am just bracing myself!