Monday, February 11, 2008

Naughty


So, the other day I was in the other room, exercising ye olde elbow grease, and I noticed that it got very very quiet. Those of you with kids and dogs know that this is not necessarily a good thing unless it's nap time. I walked into my bedroom and found that Frankie had found the bag of - count 'em - 1,000 q-tips and dumped them onto the bedroom floor. Bridget was feasting on said q-tips at an alarming rate. See, Juston? This is what happens when I try to clean. The children undermine any attempt I make by creating a bigger mess in another room.


He makes it look like he's actually enjoying destroying all of my (decidedly little) hard work!



The consolation prize? At least he wasn't smearing mud (or worse, poop) around in my carpet.



And for what it's worth, the incriminating video of me singing Beyonce while playing Karaoke Revolution this weekend will *NOT* make onto this blog.

3 comments:

charles said...

I remember getting into the huge containers of flour my mom had. Flour is so soft and nice for little hands....like q-tips and mud and poop.

Jacki said...

Are you sure it is against the rules to crate your children? Just learning here.

Tad said...

too funny