Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, the joys...


If it's not one thing, it's another. Frankie developed pink eye sometime on Sunday, so we're pretty much hanging at the house and trying to avoid any other children. I'm not sure how he caught it, but also not surprised.


The eyes on the face....they are pink!



Frankie gets creative and makes fork sculptures during lunch. Physics master, indeed! Eating with them is an entirely different story, but they are more fun this way.




If you wanna take a ride with Frankie....


3 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

So I think I have pink eye, but neither of the boys do (yet). Lame. And I only looked at Frankie on Sunday!

VirtualM said...

Yep, it's a good thing he didn't go to nursery. Juston's also got it. We're still trying to figure out where it came from in the first place.

wendy_d23 said...

Yes, I would like to know who gave this to us! Now Graham has it as well. More drops, at least now I can steal his medicine.