Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Yes, we love Bridget! We especially love adorning her with stuff!


So I was surfing the web the other day (ummm...don't I do that every day?) and I came across some really cute dog collars on etsy.com. I decided to get one since Bridget is getting, well, a bit snug around the neck. This one is by a woman who calls her collars "Lucky Fiona" and it's a Halloween-inspired color palate. Doesn't Bridget look chic?




Last night I decided to pull out the sewing machine and make a little doggie shirt for Miss Bridg out of an old t-shirt. Unfortunately, I cut the fabric just a leeeetle on the snug side, hence the muscle shirt look she has going on here. Luckily this one was just an experiment as I've never made a dog shirt before. At least I know now that Bridget needs a bit of give since she's a bit on the, um, 'fluffy' side.



No comments: