Saturday, October 06, 2007

October Atlanta Pug Meetup


I thought I'd experiment with a slide show, since I had 11 pictures I wanted to post from this morning's annual pug meetup costume contest. We haven't taken Bridget to Pug Meetup in almost a year. She has anxiety problems around large groups of dogs and starts acting skittish, hiding behind people and foaming at the mouth. Today, however, she was perfectly fine and even played with some of the other dogs. Perhaps things are looking up! And you will notice, she is not wearing a costume - we're saving that big reveal for PugFest on October 27th! Let me know what you think of the slide show - if it's as annoying as I think it is, I won't do it again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The slide show isn't that bad. I liked the Dorthy costume best!

claire said...

I'm glad B is getting over her agoraphobhia (or whatever phobia that was).

Slide shows rock.