Saturday, May 05, 2007

Oh, that Atlanta Ward...


Okay, so it's really the stake...
Our Stake President, Tony Parker, is in a little blurb (I'd call it a video podcast, but trust me, I worked for the church audiovisual department-they aren't that hip) over on mormon.org. I don't feel like re-typing all the info, so go over to Laura Pryzbyla's blog and follow her link.
Critique: I do wish that they would've put his name first because I would've automatically assumed he was an actor if I did not know him. Pres. Parker has that 'Baptist preacher - Hallelujah!' thing down.



By the way, who watched "The Mormons" on Frontline? I've heard a lot of criticisms, and there's no shortage of blog discussions about it. I'm about 3/4 of the way finished and I think it's amazing. I could be the only one...but I've been riveted every time it's been on my television. It's also given me a strong testimony of the DVR. They are true; everyone should seek to have one in his or her own home.

No comments: