Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Hope You Don't Have Dial-Up...


...because you're sure going to hate missing all of these photos!


I Heart Mom


Frankie knows who loves him.



Spoiled Rotten At Grandma & Grandpa's House


Last week we traveled to Dallas to see Grandma and Grandpa. Here are some of our favorite photos from the trip! Just for the sake of making excuses, this is the reason why I haven't posted anything in over a week.


I was a little disturbed at how much Frankie looked like my dad in this photograph. Perhaps it's the smug expression? I included the insert for comparison, although one of his baby pictures might be a better match.



Grandma and Grandpa share a photo op with our star.



With Auntie Yaya.



With cuz Elena - she's the one in the tutu.



With Uncle Brian.



Scandal during step aerobics! New moves stolen!



With our friend Frankie.



Swing Time


Frankie loves the new swing that Juston installed in our backyard.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Great Pictures, Mary. I love the comparison between your dad and Frankie. They really do look a lot alike. It looks like Frankie is sitting up now?! Yea! Did you guys get a new green rug in your house or did you have that? I hope things are going well.

VirtualM said...

Yep Frankie is sitting up and is really close to crawling now. And yes, it's a new rug - I went out and got it because Frankie is all over that floor!