Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finally an Update!


I went to purchase a new camera today, but they were SOLD OUT of the one I want to buy. Therefore, I'm going to have to get it from the interweb, which might take a bit longer. The good news, though, is that I've decided to throw caution to the wind and make a $200+ purchase. Thus I will feel guilty and take massive amounts of photographs to make up for spending so much on one item. In turn, you get lots of pictures of Frankie in all sorts of predicaments...sitting in his high chair....playing in his exersaucer....sitting in his stroller....lying on the floor...you get the idea.


Until then, enjoy these rather old photographs of my other child when she was but a wee pup. Now she's an eighteen pound terrorist.
Cheers.




And just in case you were wondering, this is why they really created photoshop.


2 comments:

Evans not Evens lol said...

What a CUTE brother I have:):)

VirtualM said...

I can't get past that handsome wood paneling myself.