Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Once Again....

I'm hiding out at Barnes & Noble. I'm supposed to be working. I needed to get out of the house and away from the kids to get some real work done, but a knitting club is sitting here in the cafe, right across from me, and they are discussing Dragon*Con and their 'nerd cred' sci-fi costumes. It's so distracting that I can't focus on writing copy. One guy is knitting a sweater and getting a little *too* excited about his Thundercats costume for the Dragon*Con parade. Seriously. I can't *wait* for the parade on Saturday. It will lift my somewhat harried spirits for sure. And I may have to throw stuff at people in Na'vi costumes. Avatar just wasn't that good. If you spend $300,000,000 on a movie, it better look good, but honestly, I just kinda hoped the planet would blow up already when the film hit around the two hour mark. All of the visual effects in the world can't save a crapfest of a script. But I digress...
Anyway, that's beside the point. I wanted to let you all know that OUR OLD HOUSE IN EAST POINT is, once again, for rent. Bad tenants told me today they are moving out this week. So we are on the hunt for new tenants that will be as awesome as tenants as we are as landlords, which is pretty awesome. Pass the word along if you read this blog and know of anyone looking for a house. Not as though any of my readers have a large friend-base of rental-hunters in the Atlanta area, but I figure it can't hurt to cast the net as far and wide as possible. Thank you.

No comments: