Monday, December 07, 2009

Peanut and Fuss Bucket

Yep. Boring blog post - pictures of my kids. What can I say, I run this blog for the grandparents, and it's what they want; no one is interested in my 'extremely insightful' review of the last movie I saw. Also, this is the busiest week of the semester for me, so bear with me until grading is complete. Then things will get good as I've got a lot of fun activities planned for the holidays, capped off with our trip to Utah for a week to play on the farm! Until then, look at these pictures of my children and tell me that they are cute.




5 comments:

brenna said...

They ARE cute ;)

Tonia said...

Cute. There, feel better now? :) (Seriously, very cute)

jgirl said...

what adorable ankle biters you have there Mary and they definitely look like siblings! =0)

Chrys said...

What a cute baby you have there
Cant wait to see her, and Frnakie and ofcourse you and Juston

Jacki said...

Yep, they're cute. Those leg warmers on Harper kill me!