Thursday, June 04, 2009

Oh yes, we DID go there.

Ah, the big boy bed. A rite of passage if there ever was one, well, besides learning to use the potty, which we haven't quite mastered yet. And of course, we had to get the tackiest big boy bed we could find. Rest assured, Frankie LOVES it. Thanks, craigslist! (By the way, this beauty will be for sale again in a couple of years if you think you might be interested.)



Even I can't get over my excitement.




Now, you may ask, did he sleep in it? Yes! Not a peep last night and he's currently napping. And I need the nap more than him as I dismantled the crib and rearranged his room today, along with a number of other much-neglected chores. Go Thomas!

5 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

okay, that is just awesome.

Becky said...

I want a Thomas bed! I wish that I could take it off your hands in a couple of years, but I think the shipping would be too much. We will assume that Jack would love it, though. Very fun. I used to think that Frankie looked just like Juston, but he is looking more like a Harshaw all of the time. CUTE.

Heather said...

Awesome!

jenny said...

that's fantastic. and most importantly, he's sleeping! hooray for the big boy bed. congrats on the transition (and on finding that bed)!

Kelli said...

That baby is TOTALLY a Harshaw! He oozes it! Cute bed - the Thomas obsession itself is a rite of passage.