Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think this is the one...

What do you think?

I never saw myself with a 'tandem' stroller, but I just don't trust that Frankie, even at the age of 3, will be able to walk everywhere and he's heavy. It's kinda pricey, but I think it's worth it to pay extra for the 'ultralight' version as I don't drive a big car and I'm not all that big & muscly. (And if you consider that some people - who are crazy - spend $800+ on strollers, $200 doesn't seem that bad.) Plus, this is about the only thing I'm buying this time around, so it's not like I have a huge laundry list of other baby crap I need to get.


P.S. I know I'm not talking much about it on here, but I'm halfway there today! Woohoo! Now if I could just stop puking...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

TOTALLY worth it. I wish I had one - it's the only thing I'm lacking. We had a double stroller that seemed to "little" for Fynn, so we sold it, but then occasionally I find myself REALLY wishing I had one like. Buy it and love it!