Friday, March 13, 2009

Last week, with feeling.

I've slacked on blogging because I've been unmotivated. I've been busy with work and company and sitting outside while Frankie digs in the dirt for hours on end whilst I grade midterms on the deck. It's been fun. Last week, it was nice outside (yes, five days after the snow, we were in shorts). So we went to the zoo - again. Here's a few that look like many others I've taken, but, you know, Frankie looks cute, so I'm posting them anyway.


I had to bribe the Frankster with a lollipop to get him to stick his head into the Elephant cutout.


Usually Frankie doesn't want to ride the animals on the carousel; we end up riding in one of the stationary buckets. This time, I pretty much forced him up there, and once the jaguar started moving, he loved it. His little buddy Anna (to the right on the baboon) was also having a great time!


And lastly, our house in the midst of the week's earlier snowstorm. It looks almost serene and not quite as 'aluminum siding and vinyl fence' grungy in the snow.

No comments: