Monday, February 09, 2009

Old Skool

I've been scanning in some old photos, and since nothing is going on, I thought I'd share a couple for those who care, which is mostly my relatives.

It's true - I dye my hair red now, but the base is red and always has been red.


Laura and I in matching dresses. We're 'Irish Twins', only ten months apart. Any guesses as to our age?


If my memory serves me (which it probably doesn't), this was part of some costume contest at a local public pool. I won something like $1 for my Annie costume, but I think Becky's Princess Leia hair was the real winner that day.



P.S. Frankie got into our first choice preschool, so now I can put all of that nonsense behind me and focus on coming up with the tuition! Hooray! (It did involve getting up at 5 AM to 'take a number,' but if I never have to do this again, it was totally worth it.)

4 comments:

charles said...

Omgosh. I always thought Frankie looked like a Juston, but he is a total mama-look-a-like!

jenny said...

it's true, he totally looks like you mary. those pictures are priceless. loved the ones on facebook too.

VirtualM said...

Yeah now that a couple of people have pointed out how much Frankie looks like I did as a little kid, I can totally see it. I'm glad I pulled these out of their hiding box!

Laura said...

I have never seen any of those pictures. I'm glad to know mom dressed us alike when we were little. I thought I was the only nerd that dressed her girls alike! We should buy a matching outfit next time you come visit!!! :)