Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Earlier this week, Frankie made Valentines goody bags for all of his teachers/my co-workers at drop-in. He personally selected the Yo Gabba Gabba! box of Valentines, despite the fact that he's never seen the show. Now he talks about it all the time; I think the robot on the package sealed the deal.


Juston and I always take it easy for V-day since it's kind of a silly holiday. This year, I thought I was being all generous and thoughtful because Frankie and I made him a batch of chocolate-covered strawberries. He schooled me and bought me a new bike. Yep, a bike! I've been eying bicycles for awhile now, and have put it off for various reasons. I've only ridden it up and down the street, but I love it and I'm really excited to hook up the trailer and cruise around town with the Frankster. It looks like this:



Pictures coming soon! Until then, we love you all.

5 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

sweet ride!

Sarah said...

what you need is a basket on the front for bridget to ride in.

VirtualM said...

It does have a rack on the back of it, so I thought about attaching a milk crate and throwing her in there. I also considered getting a townie with a basket, but decided to keep this one because it rides so nicely!

jenny said...

i LOVE that bike.

claire said...

it is sweet.