Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trim

I'm out of town and wasn't planning on posting this week, but Juston sent me a photograph of the window trim at the house and all I can say is, 'wow.' (Plus I've been online working for the past hour and I need a diversion.)

It looks fantastic - Hector, the guy we hired to do all of our trim and moulding, built these to look like what already exists in the house. The interior painting commences next Monday; I'm amazed at how things are starting to move along at a nice clip. We might actually have the house in a comfortably livable state by our August 1st deadline!

3 comments:

claire said...

J was telling us about the trim so I'm happy to see a pic..... looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person again.

jenny said...

it does look fantastic! your house is going to be amazing, you're never going to want to move again. i can't wait to see it all done in person.

Heather Bay said...

You're my second blog-buddy to blog about trimming. My windows are looking kinda naked now.... The trim looks great!!!