Friday, June 27, 2008

Interior Paint!

Here are the latest iPhone pictures of the house. I think I'll take the camera this weekend and get some shots of the finished product since the painting is supposed to be finished today! Plans for the weekend are to finish installing the kitchen cabinets and install the master bathroom sinks to prep for the installation of the rest of the lights next week. I can't believe it's come this far.


Looking down the hallway. The colors turned out quite a bit bolder than expected, but I love it; these photos don't do it justice. When we saw the finished hallway, I think we were both ready to have them re-paint the whole house that color because it's just so great.



The office - a neutral and the only one in the house. I guess I'll grow to love it.



The 'family room' is the same color as our current living room, a nice shade of purple. We can paint the whole house beige when we move out, right?


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Mary I love your color choices! Your house looks awesome! Yay purple!

jenny said...

love the paint colors. i am all for bold. the house looks stunning.

wendy_d23 said...

I stopped by today and was amazed at the progress, its really starting to come together and the colors were awesome, I love the kitchen blue!

Anonymous said...

Your house is really looking good. I want to see a picture of the lime green bed room.