Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have a virus.


Therefore, we haven't done anything this week. I do have some pictures, and they're cute, but there are no bunny rabbits or monster slides or ponies or anything like that in them. They are photos of Frankie, chillin' out at our house. Let me tell you, it's hard to contain my excitement at being homebound for the past several days.


Who would've guessed that a dog's crate could be *this* much fun?



(And just so everyone's clear on this - I've never put Frankie in this crate on my own accord. He enters it and plays in it on a regular basis of his own free will. Just so no one calls CPS on me for caging a child.)





Coloring with crayons really means dumping crayons onto the floor and then putting them back in the box over and over and over again.



Here's a foray into pretending to do art with fingerpaints.


1 comment:

Jacki said...

That "Mommy's Valentine" shirt is way cute. Do you know of any fun baby clothes websites?