Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hell Freezes Over! Er, wait, make that Atlanta....


Today the unthinkable happened. It snowed for at least two hours, long enough for some of it to stick, but not long enough to create panic in the hearts of southerners and transplants who don't know how to drive on icy roads (myself included.) Now it's turning into rain and sleet, which is basically slush, but I did grab my camera and get a few shots this afternoon.


The view from my front stoop



That guy's roof isn't normally white.




My pink Florida-esque flamingos with some 'white stuff'. (Yes, I'm the kind of person that has a set in my front yard. It's the best landmark ever when trying to give people directions.)




Frankie gets cold and wet and loves every minute of it.






(Notice Frankie's 'super high speed' pants - he wore them to kid's gym today and was flying down the slide faster than any of the other kids.)

No comments: