Thursday, July 05, 2007

Video Clips!


Since Juston is too busy with legit work to create video masterpieces of Frankie, I've taken matters into my own hands. Basically, that means I'm shooting 30-second videos on my digital camera and compressing them in iMovie. Maybe I'll get ambitious and add some flashy graphics and star wipes one of these days. Until then, enjoy these little gems of the pnut's daily life, complete with 'mommentary' (get it-commentary, mommentary...I know, I'm hilarious.) And a word of caution...these videos are of the type that only grandparents will really enjoy them.

Frankie ascends Mt. Combi. I went into the kitchen to pull something out of the oven and I came back to the living room to find this...




Frankie's learned the joys of sharing, and I fear it's only going to get worse as he gets older.


No comments: