Thursday, July 26, 2007

All in a day's work.


It took an awful lot of hard work on my part to get this car floatie ready for swimming! We did a little 'test run' in the dining room, just for good measure. It passed the baby fun-time inspection with flying colors.



Frankie's new favorite hobby: opening up the bottom dresser drawer and pulling out every last stitch of clothing in it. Big messes = more work for me! At least someone's having a good time.



The final question is: what did you think of "Deathly Hallows?" - no spoliers ahead - I tell you, the payoff was good, but man, it felt like I had to wade through about 200 pages of nothingness in the middle to get there. Ultimately, Rowling tied everything up nicely, but I think that "Half-Blood Prince" is probably a superior book. Now I can get on with my life and watch more quality movies, like the last one I saw - Smokey and the Bandit. Ah, Burt Reynolds, who only takes his hat off for one thing. ;)
Any recommendations? And yes, I've already seen Xanadu...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took 14 hours to read. A bit slow in the middle yes, but I like how it all ended up. I knew that..... and Sad to see ..... die, but a great ending to a wonderfull ride. Sad to see it gone. Hopefully something else will come along shortly.

Laura said...

I'm still on the Goblet of Fire so thanks for not spoiling anything. Craig ignored our family for two straight days so he could get through Deathly Hollows. For our children's sake, and mine, I'm glad he finished. Frankie looks adorable as always...isn't his birthday this week ?!