Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Public Input!


I know that only a few people read this blog, but I need some help choosing my summer shoes. I've narrowed the field to three pairs...but I can't decide and I can only afford one! Please leave a comment and let me know which ones you like best.



Pair #1 - I think I'm in love


Pair #2 - Love the peep toe concept on a canvas shoe


Pair #3 - Owls!



Your help is greatly appreciated. And if anyone just feels like sending a pair of shoes my way...I wear a size 7. Thanks!

5 comments:

Evans not Evens lol said...

I like all of them but you know that I am a shoe person. I just bought four new pairs of heels for less the $45.00 bucks.If I was going to pick I would go for Pair#1 and 3. They as so cute.

Aimee

Anonymous said...

Hi.
Mary. Your very wise and special sister here. I really like the second pair. Because I am an old lady with bad feet, I suggest that you pick the ones with the best arch support. Good luck with your choice.

Becky

Anonymous said...

hello i dont know what to tell you on the shoes if i were to choose i would go with no3 i dont much care for the others. But you know me and those girly shoes! adrianne

VirtualM said...

I now have peep toe shoes.
Thanks Mom!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey I love pair #3. It is fabulous