Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh, a bad trip to Target...


On Saturday I went to Target. Target was fine, but the products I purchased have not done so well in the last two days.


Culprit #1: Jergens Ultra Healing Body Lotion. DON'T BUY IT! Unless you like smelling like Charlie perfume. Gross. The label said NOTHING about a scent and I was duped; I was expecting it to have a generic pasty lotion scent, not a cheap drugstore sickening 'eau de toilette' odor that you can't escape. I put in a complaint today and we'll see if they reply to my rather blunt statement about their lotion's stench.
UPDATE! The Kao Brands people replied and are sending me a coupon to replace my stinky lotion. Thanks! You can continue to patronize them and buy their products.



Culprit #2: Leap Frog Baby Gentle Vibes Teether Seems like a simple enough concept, right? Baby bites down on teether, teether vibrates. Oh no, my friend. Teether vibrates...and vibrates...and vibrates...nonstop...starting this afternoon and continuting until this very moment. It's driving me CRAZY. I threw it in the fridge at one point so I wouldn't hear its gentle vibrations. The fridge started shaking. It's now on a bookshelf in the laundry room where its vibrating terror cannot afflict me. I'm sure that I won't be able to sleep tonight because it will gently DRIVE ME NUTS. I've also put in my complaint (i.e. desperate plea for help) to the Leap Frog corporation.


Is it feasible to take things back like the aforementioned items? I do still have the receipt. If not, can you contribute to my 'buy Mary some non-stinky lotion' fund? Donations of all sizes are accepted, but we prefer a minimum donation of $5. :)

No comments: