Friday, October 06, 2006

Will work for Food



I started work yesterday, the day of the company outing to Rosa Mexicana. That worked out well for me! Frankie was apparently well-behaved for his babysitter and hasn't been banned from ever returning. A lady at work yesterday informed me that she works so that she can go to the bathroom by herself. My mom is in town, and told me this morning that she still sometimes can't go to the bathroom without a kid (usually a grown daughter) following her (for the record, my youngest sibling is 26 years old.) What have I gotten myself into?
-----

I was reading a message board online where women were touting that their two-month-old babies were sleeping through the night. Mine likes to eat every two hours, round the clock. *sigh* At least my body's adjusted to permanent exhaustion. It's amazing how the fog finally lifts and functionality returns on six hours of repeatedly interrupted sleep a night.

No comments: