Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So my mom told me to update my blog. Actually, there's been a ton of stuff going on - I've just been very busy and blogging is now pretty low on the food chain. Like many others, I seem to have fallen off the bandwagon, even though I do enjoy the writing part of the blog.
So...Harper turned one and I didn't cry. Frankie got a haircut and Juston didn't cry. We didn't sell the house and I did cry, but it's back on the market and we have a very interested potential buyer, so maybe second time is the charm. I'm crossing everything that I can cross and sending some vibes to the big man upstairs so that we can put the house in our past by the end of 2010. We went to two concerts within eight days of each other (Metric & La Roux, both very different, but both awesome.) I bought running tights, which is a scary thing. Does this mean I'm getting serious about it? Anyway, here's the delayed photos that, if you're my friend on Facebook, you probably saw a few weeks ago.

I won tickets to a live, intimate performance with Emily Haines and the guitarist from Metric.

I made Harper the most intensive birthday cake I've ever made. I don't do pretty.

Birthday party for the tot.


Superman at the church par-tay.

Supergirl at the carnival.

Pugfest!

Trick-or-treating with buddy Dries.


Haircut!



And that about does it for now. When I get around to extracting photos from Juston's laptop, I'll have some more Halloween pictures. And now I've got to grade papers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u have any photos from No doubt concert you've been last year?

VirtualM said...

who asked? and no and that was well over a year ago because i was pregnant!