Thursday, April 15, 2010

Once more, with feeling.

I'm trying again...

Skinny butt sits in the Bumbo and eats a popsicle; highs in the 80s every day this week have prompted the eating of frozen treats.


Harper in the high chair; I had to pull it out of storage because I was tired of eating with her on my lap, being all grabby. Haven't gone to solids yet as I'm trying to avoid the, uh, more involved poops, but we're heading that direction as Harper can't keep her hands out of my food.


Frankie started swimming lessons at the Y last week. Here's to being a little more drown-proof!


Last week we had a double birthday celebration/babysitting with Abe & Jay, who are now 4 and 6. This ice cream and Wall-E moment was preceded by a raucous Michael Jackson dance-a-thon in the kitchen.


We went to the 'dinosaur museum' for about 45 minutes on Monday. Frankie's chief obsession there is the fishing ponds in the kids discovery rooms. If I'd let him, we'd be there weekly for hours of fishing fun. *yawn*


So when mom gets bored while son is fishing, she stages an impromptu photo shoot with the baby. I took a ton of pictures, but this one makes the blog because it appears as though I only have one chin. I love optical illusions.

3 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

That's hilarious that Frankie's legs still fit in the Bumbo! I know some little chunkers that don't fit into that thing at 9 months old! And Harper...she is SO cute.

Jacki said...

Hi beautiful eyes on mommy and baby!

Annie Gedge said...

That Harper has the cutest smile.