Friday, December 01, 2006

Four month stats.


Frankie is four months old this weekend. In this exciting text-only post, I will relay his stats courtesy of his doctor appointment earlier today. Juston got the priviledge of taking p-nut to the doctor, only to listen to him scream the whole time, even before the needles came out. Apparently he wasn't in the mood.


Weight: 12 lbs 1 oz
Length: 23.5 inches


P-nut is still on the small side, but is growing nicely and the doctor didn't seem to have any complaints. We're supposed to start him on solids soon, but I think I want to wait just a tiny bit longer before feeding him the rice mush. Yum yum. He's been sleeping in his own bed for three weeks now, I think. I was skeptical at first about it, but I would highly recommend considering Babywise to anyone who might care. Frankie's babysitter introduced me to the concept and I'm sold; Frankie sleeps like a dream these days, even though he still averages two feedings a night. It's also a lifesaver for me, because I can count on my two or three hours a night without having to worry about baby and I can get important work done slack off and watch TV.


I promise to take more photos soon. There should be photo ops coming up with all of the Christmas whatnots going on around town.

No comments: